FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FOR OUR CURRENT AND NEW CLIENTS
Yes! You can schedule an appointment to meet with us at our office through our website. If you have any questions about the available times or you’re needing different accommodations please give us a call at (806) 359-8891 or send us a message through our website. Appointments can also be made over the phone at (806) 359-8891 as well as online.
Yes! Feel free to send us any document(s) and/or file(s) we might need to prepare your books and/or tax return by using our file drop through ShareFile by Citrix.
All files you send to us are sent securely via encryption from ShareFile, to make sure that all your sensitive information is protected!
Good question! When you’re getting prepared for your tax appointment, you’ll need to gather all tax documents you’ve received for the tax year you’re filing in. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Completed Client Information Form (see the belowFAQ)
- Photo ID
- W-2 form(s)
- 1099 form(s) for miscellaneous income, interest, dividends, retirement benefits, state/local income tax refunds, etc.
- Social Security benefit form(s)
- Income/Expense breakdowns for the year for any businesses operated by you
- Retirement contribution information
- Childcare expenses
- Charitable donation information (cash and non-monetary)
- Medical/Dental/Prescription invoices
If you are a new client, please also bring your last year’s tax return, if available.
Yes! It’s helpful to complete the “Client Information Form” before your appointment. Our Client Information Form is designed for current and new clients to fill out each tax year. However, if you don’t get a chance to fill this form out in advance of your appointment that’s ok, we can provide you one when you arrive at our office.